Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: What I've learned so far...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My way of life?..Anyway....I dont know why I bother to have anyone's back truly...I guess if some stranger were here judging me without knowing me I would expect it from my "friends" and I tend to do it for others....but perhaps I wont bother anymore...seems thats the popular choice.

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heidi i sent you some offline yahoos...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •